Dentistry in Los Angeles
To guide our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness, for life.
- To non-judgementally deliver the highest possible level of care,with empathy and understanding.
- To continually pursue excellence through continuing education, personal and team growth and mastery of leading edge technology.
- To treat our patients as individuals.To deliver this care with first-class, five-star service.
- To respect our patients' time.
- To accept our patients as partners in their wellness.
- To assume a leadership role as a resource-- a window of information with concern for our patients' overall well-being.
- To consistently deliver more than would reasonably be expected.
Cheryl Cape O’Brien has enjoyed more than 20 years of varied experience in dental offices. Her start in the dental field was as a chairside assistant, and she has managed practices for many years. She has been fortunate enough to have traveled extensively to attend various types of dental training and seminars throughout the country. Cheryl loves having the ability to articulate clearly to patients the exceptional services that Irvine Periodontics and Dental Implant Center has to offer them. Cheryl is committed to providing every patient with exceptional comfort and care, as well as assisting them in having a clear understanding of their options and treatment plan.
Cheryl is married and the proud mother of 3 great kids. Cheryl is proud to call South Orange County home. She enjoys walks on the beach, watching dolphins, time with her family and rides with her husband on their Harley. Cheryl also enjoys taking courses at Saddleback College . She and her husband are committed to helping the homeless of South Ora.