COVID-19 Health & Safety Update
Important Update From Dr. Kim
To our valued patients: Your safety is our highest priority. We are taking precautions and have established the following in-office protocols to provide the safest and most effective care for our patients.
- All staff and patients are always required to wear masks.
- We are consistently maintaining vigilance and are only allowing 1-2 patients in the office at a time. We kindly ask to leave your family members, children, spouses at home during your dental appointment.
- Options to bypass the waiting room for appointments are available and offered to all patients. Simply call from your vehicle and ask if we are ready for you.
- Equipment and exam rooms are cleaned between every patient, as it always has, with medically recommended cleaners/disinfectants.
- High-traffic, public areas are cleaned multiple times a day. Pens and front desk counter tops are wiped down after every single patient.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available for all patients.
- Every staff member and patient will have his/her temperature taken before we accept them through the office threshold.
- Magazines, and waters in our reception areas have been removed to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- If you have traveled domestically or internationally within two weeks of your scheduled appointment, please inform us.
- If any member of your family is feeling ill, please call our office to discuss your appointment.
- Please do not come into the office if you have cold symptoms such as coughing or sneezing.
- We are going to minimize our team’s physical contact right now with patients and families, so we have asked our team members to practice courteous professional social distancing.
As the CDC, the California Dept. of Health as well as the American Dental Association and the California Dental Association adjust their recommendations and regulations as needed, we will stay compliant.
We trust that you will feel at ease when it is time for you to visit us for your treatment and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at your office of treatment.
If you feel you have an emergent condition, please do not hesitate to contact us for guidance and treatment as needed.
Dr. Pilseong Kim